View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #11
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by manou View Post
My iPad is my workhorse and my communication tool (email, facebook, etc.) ....
My Kindle is my pocket-sized library, on top of it, reading on a back lit device is too much of an eyestrain for me.
Same here. I've had an iPad since preorder became available on the first generation, and could not live a day without it, but I would never read on it.

I have the official Paperwhite cover and an aftermarket one for my Paperwhite, because the auto-wake functionality makes it as similar to a pbook as it gets: no more button pressing. All I want from an ereader is to be able to read on it without ever running out of juice, customize font/line settings, access the cloud library and transfer books wirelessly from my libraries.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote