View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #13
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Great!!

It works whith more than one fonts?, or iT only can work with lonely alternative font...
No it works with 8 alternate fonts feasible, leaving room for 2 more for a total of 10 custom fonts. I suggest you never add more than 8 though, as adding an extra one would make it hard (not impossible though) to push the bottom buttons. Another reason to leave room for extra is publisher fonts - for books with embedded font.

I made a screenshot with 8 custom fonts - this way you can see what I mean by cutting off the buttons. See this post - you can also see the fonts available additionally that I did not add myself.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote