View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:17 AM   #25
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Great tipps here, thanks.
It's a shame iTunes is such a mess with ebooks. I read on the iPhone and since Stanza stopped working I went iBooks full-time (I manually add epubs to my library and found it easiest to do in iTunes) and I generally like iTunes.
But even the store is a mess. They don't care about publication dates, everything is obviously time-stamped to the day they actually added the book to the store. Starting the Matthew Scudder series and trying to find my way in the iTS was a nightmare.

I hate all this fragmentation. Amazon, iTunes, Smashwords, self-published ... Calibre is a big help but still something that needs to be done on a computer. Somehow I always finish books late at night, lying in bed and being all comfy and warm I want to find my next read right there, on my iPhone ... argh! Reading is hard work

I think I'll immerse myself in goodreads.com and tell Siri to remind me of new books coming out.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote