View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #53
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Amazon probably reads this forum and picks up possible causes and solutions right here.

I'm sure by 2013 all this will be totally cleared up.

I remember in 2010 I was theorizing the metal clips on the covers were shorting the Kindle Keyboards. I remember HUNDREDS of posts saying it was all poppycock.,

After 3 months went by Amazon acknowledged the covers were the problem and I got a full refund for my cover even though the 30 day limit was well passed.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote