View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use Twitter constantly. Much of my consumption of current event and issue discussion arises from Twitter, and its micro-contact/blogging form is highly compatible with my extremely limited social skills and needs - it is most of my social sphere (online and IRL). Also, I indulge myself in my penchant for absurdity with nary a smidge of feedback other than the occasional unfollow, so there's that. I also get more out of television by watching it in the company of Twitter, either with joint enthusiasm or injecting pleasure into stale reality TV via communal derision. It is all fun & games. I like it. It's the only social media that works for me. Oh, I also tweet the occasional photo for ego-feed, which is nice.

I dislike Facebook. I have a Google+ account which has been closed and opened a few times. I prefer its control and relative simplicity, but barely post.

I am @ozlangur on Twitter. You won't like me, and I'm frequently childish, ridiculous, melancholy, sweary, dull & NSFW. So don't follow me.

But I like Twitter. A lot.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote