View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #61
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Exclamation Problems Converting mobi Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by artshim View Post
P.T,

I put some additional code for some more flexibility. Below are usage,

Thank you.
I have found a problem with this plugin. If you convert a short atory in mobi format to ePub it damages the OPF. If you then open the ePub produced in Sigil the cover page appears in the list of files but the file containing the text does not. I have not noticed any other source file being affected.

I tried removing the line - font-family: "LiberationSerif" ; - from "Look and Feel" - Extra CSS. I then converted the same mobi file and this time it did not damage the OPF so that all the files could be seen in Sigil.

Thanks must go to Kovid for his helping to sort this out.

If hope someone with more time and knowledge than myself will amend the plugin as I have found it very useful.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote