View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:28 AM   #5
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
My shelves are still there. It sounds like you guys are running up on the micro SD card shelving issue and I would LOVE if B&N would fix the damn thing!

Basically if you reboot, sometimes if you connect your nook to a PC and also if you update the firmware, all books shelved from a micro SD card will disappear from your shelves.

Content from the built in storage pool and books from B&N that are loaded in the B&N reserved space are preserved on your shelves through reboots, firmware updates, etc. Or at least that has been my experience.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote