View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #61
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lode View Post
Yes. But promising Internet browsing and then not making it possible... that's fraud. It's like making a notebook and telling the potential customers you can surf the web with it, and the customers then finding out they can't... that they can only write text on it.

I have more trust than that in the Onyx people... and Booxtor.

"I would be very glad if people actually read and understand the comments posted here: the problem is, that the internet-function is rather useless in my case, as I am not able to use it. Even if logged in to the internet I am unable to even search within wikipedia, even less to access other websites. But don't bother further, it is a device for reading and maybe in the future the software will improve..."

This is a quote from this thread by user describing her experience with this reader.

So was she fantasising or did not know how to operate the reader?

So what is your experience with the browsing?
Care to share?
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote