View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
If you read the comments at the end, many people blame e-books for part of this.

I can't see any logic to destroying something that could be sold, especially if they are valuable antiques.

I do almost my reading on my e-reader, but I also have a library of DTBs that I do not want to destroy or sell. Many of them are books my father gave me or older books I've collected over the years. Others are reference works.

I think we do need to keep repositories of paper books, etc. Funding issues are a reality that need to be addressed though.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote