View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Okay, I've tried some nightlies. None of them that I've tried work on my NC with 1.3
I've tried the one you recommended, 2.03, then I tried 2.10, 2.11 and 2.13
They seem to install okay, then when I try to power up, I get a nice little green CM7 flag, and then - nothing. I have to take the card out to get the NC to boot up.
Luckily I put the new versions on a spare card to try them out first. When I use the generic image, it creates a really small partition, which, if I leave it, creates errors (not enough room for buffers and inflating packages). So I'm using a partition manager to enlarge the partition.
I'm using a spare 4gb card (class 4) to play with.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote