View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
My Dad gave all of these books to me when i was 10/11 and i loved them reread them now 5 or 6 times.

Anyone else a fan?

Also anyone know if they are available as Ebooks anywhere?

Ta
No, actually, the exact opposite. Although, I'm willing to believe that it was more a matter of presentation. I read the first book, loved it until I got to the end. Cliff hanger of sorts .... and no second book available.

By the time the second book was available, I had forgotten most of the first. Had to read it again, then got to the end of the second book ... cliff hanger of sorts again.

I think I gave up when I had the same go-round with the third book. By that point, I was really pissed off with Mr. Farmer, and have never really forgiven him.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote