View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #382
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@JimmXinu - I think you picked the wrong plugin, as this plugin doesn't use that code. It is however in a file that gets shared with various other plugins and those that have that latest version of it will indeed have that bug which I will fix for their next release, thanks.
Quite right--I was looking at the code for Count Pages. Sorry about that.

FYI, experimenting with it in my own code, it looks like clearing settings data just doesn't work if you don't reboot immediately. Clear, Reboot: data gone. Clear, OK, Quit, restart: data still there.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote