View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The Kindle for Android and Kindle for iOS Apps don't support Collections. Looking at the images on the Amazon website for the Fire it looks like it is running the Kindle for Android app. Collections would be nice, but I can live without them.
I don't plan on using the Kindle app on the Fire. I will use Mantano or Cool Reader. I really like them but I was to hoping for a new Kindle reader on the Fire but the Andriod app is much to be desired but Mantano or Cool Reader does a wonderful job on epubs.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote