View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #74
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Here are the odt file and your corresponding epub. I use OpenOffice.org 3.2 with Linux Ubuntu. I view the result with Sigil 0.2 RC1 Linux.

As I had reordered the text, I did a second trial and did not try to correct anything. Just to give you a raw result.

+ Good news, the image has been well processed!! I can't explain why it did not work the first time. Sorry for that.

All other remarks standing.

- I get consistently text xhtml blocks in random order.

- You'll see that if you have more than, say, twenty footnotes, it will soon become unmanageable...

- I think many people use a Title style for the main title, not a heading 1. They would deserve to get one from you..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Trial.zip (68.2 KB, 639 views)

Last edited by roger64; 05-08-2010 at 12:17 PM.