View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #62
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
1. It was splitted in 14 xhtml files with an external file sheet. Wonderful. The only problem was that these files were in presented in random order. It was easy with Sigil to restore the legible arithmetical order using drag and drop but it seems this should not happen.
What do you mean with "random order"? The content files are numbered from content001.xhtml to contentxxx.xhtml. They are create in the same order, ono after other. Moreover, the zip routine (should) zip it in the same order.
Can you send me an example?

Quote:
2. You choose to pre-set Georgia Garamond font. Why not? I think the font-family shoudl be written only once in your sheet-file, so as to allow a quick change if your user wishes it.
I like Garamond
But:
1) thanks to your note, I discover that I can't change this font using the Cybook menu...
Can you suggest to me how to improve the CSS to make possibile font changes? I don't know xhtml and css
2) In the future, I will add a simple control panel to choose some preferences, the base font will be one of these.

Quote:
I did not have time to test more thoroughly. I'll try to do better next time. Congratulations for your steady progress.
Thank to you for your testing!

Every suggestions about macros improvement is well accepted!
Please send me all kind of modification to the generated ePub, and I will implement it...

Luke