View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemncmth View Post
Not to start fights...but does anyone have a Jetbook and a Sony..505 or 700?

So far the Jetbook looks like a great device but can someone comment on their use of it vs the Sony....

I am looking at the Sony's but haven't found a reason to lean more towards them....
Yup,

Since I got the jetBook I rarely turn on the Sony. Even with the smaller screen the jetBook is easier for me to read, plus it is small enough to fit in my trousers pocket.

The drawback I have for the jetBook is lack of DRM support, however I have the ability to strip DRM from MobiPocket files so that is only an inconvenience rather than a deal breaker.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote