Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:34 AM   #958
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Gaymers have recently changed the recipe of their Blackthorn cider; sparking nationwide controversy and large scale protests. (Actually a couple of drinkers in a West Country pub have said they didn't like it ).
Cider isn't overly popular here, so we've probably got stuff first bottled in 2005. Anyway, I suppose if it's got more "mellow" and less "dry", I'd probably actually like it more. (Note, all recommendations from cider drinkers are still very much welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I wish it would stop raining and the sun come out and warm up so that I could go for a bike ride.
Granted: it has stopped raining in Noosa, and the sun always comes out, it's just hidden by clouds. As for warming up, have you ever been to the sun? I went once, and got some bloody bad sunburn...well, technically, it was so bad it was boneburn, and right now I'm just a column of coherent plasma faking corporeality (he he he, I said "bone").

I wish I had three more wishes.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote