Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #947
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. You can now not stop thinking of perry.
I have discovered that I like cider. I have tried it once before, and, though I can't remember which brand it was, thought, "meh". However, I this time tried one called Gaymers, and it was rather nice.

The point is do either of you two (or anyone else) have any other recommendations?

Also, to Halk, granted - instead you will drink twice as much this weekend.

I wish we'd installed an escalator so I didn't have to bucket two cubic metres of mulch up our front stairs.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote