View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:07 PM   #9
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
I got a strong urge to point out the typo in the title of this thread and correcting it but doing so would probably get me censored... for a change

EDIT: It would certainly get me censored!
And for that very reason, the word that was actually USED in the title of the thread has become a word in its own right. Therefore, the title of the thread was NOT mis-spelled, and has no right to be corrected! Google for the video titled "Cheap Flights" for an example. Ah yes, the group's name is Fascinating Aida, but the title alone is enough to find it.

Signed, a very proper non-swearing gal who nonetheless likes that video
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote