View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 06:42 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
My pastor was going to have a party this evening (after evening services) but the weather had other ideas so he cancelled it. I don't understand the appeal of football myself. I'll probably do what cromag is doing, stay in (where it's warm) and either read or nap. I'm also enjoying the calm before another storm. My mom is using up what she has of cigarettes and is going to quit after that so starting the 9th life is going to get interesting as she has smoked for 55 yrs (since she was 16).
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote