View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #11
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddomak View Post
Hi,

I have had a Kobo Glo for a couple of months and suddenly some adult fiction automatically downloaded to my device even though I didn't purchase it and am sure no-one initiated the download.

This has happened twice and I don't want this to happen as my kids also read from my device. My sister has now started a brand new account and the same thing has happened to her - 2 adult books automatically downloaded.

I have tried doing a Google search and looked around the forum but can't see anyone else with this problem? I have now written to Kobo support to see if they can help, but am hoping for some wisdom here.

Thanks in advance.
What was the book titles and author names and where are you geographically located? (feel free to PM them to me if you like)

Either of them same book mentioned by Lynx-lynx?

Easy way to tell if it is a preview is to view the Table of contents and see if you can access all the chapters, if you cannot (it may say "chapter locked") then it would indicate it is a preview.

Last edited by Sharkus; 07-03-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote