View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #10
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Okay so someone in Kobo is having a big joke .....

Yep - a mysterious book has also appeared in my account and you can tell by the title what sort it is: Seven Nights in a Rogues Bed, Sons of Sin 1!!!

It only shows in My Library (as en epub) and doesn't show in Purchase History. Of course it doesn't show in Purchase History - because I DID NOT BUY THE DARN THING!!

Anyway I haven't downloaded it, and nor will I. But I'm not going through the hassle of telling Kobo because it's in a non Aus account. I will however monitor my bank statement to ensure that the cost hasn't been charged.

(Also posting this in the Discounts thread with a view to alerting others to check their Library for odd bod books that they didn't purchase)

As I say ... someone in Kobo is having a craic!!

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 07-03-2014 at 05:35 AM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote