View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
A few women on another board I frequent have become interested in ebooks after seeing the Oprah show about the Kindle. A few of them have dispatched husbands to look into the matter for them

A few days later, someone finds out about the Sony and posts a link asking if anyone has seen that one. So I posted about my ebookwise which is cheaper still and this was the reply:

'So, we're up to THREE of these now? Oh dear...'

Obviously, these are total non-techie newbies. Any ideas on how to explain/where to start without freaking them out?
Try going to the Amazon.com page and clicking on "Kindle"....watch the first informational video. If that doesn't explain to their satisfaction, I don't know what would.

For the others, I couldn't tell you.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote