View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 11:27 AM   #20
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
Some new concern of mine with Calibre's ebook-viewer.exe. I use the portable version.

If I want to use ebook-viewer.exe naked, not from the manager it forgets the settings (for the viewer) - not stores them in the portable directory at least.
Sorry for bumping. Is there a way to the reader to not forget the settings - even after a reboot and in portable mode? I know, tricky.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote