View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Sony PRS-T2: Ebooks not syncing to new PC?

Hi all, I just built a new PC running Windows 8 Pro recently. I have been using my Sony PRS-T2 with my current PC and it syncs my e-books and annotations without any issues. However, I just plugged in my Sony PRS-T2 to my new PC and the e-books appear under the 'Reader' tab, however, the 'copy to library' button at the bottom left of the screen is greyed out and I can't press it.

What can I do? Would Calibre help me? It seems like a lot of work to get Calibre working.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: Ok, for some reason under the 'Sync' tab on the PC Reader App none of my books are available under 'Sync Setup' on the left side of the screen. However, when I go to the 'Books' tab at the top left of the screen, all my books are there.

Last edited by EbookNovice; 12-02-2013 at 12:20 AM.
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote