View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #99
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
Well I like it in theory. But I have a kobo glo at the moment, and the software is utter garbage. If it could be hacked to have android or nearly anything else, I would gladly get it, but I don't trust kobo devs. Seriously the amount of glitchy, buggy crap I have to put up with just to read a book is driving me batty.
I'd like to know what is wrong with the software. Maybe you have a defective device. My Glo runs just fine. I am delighted with it, runs perfectly and no need to root or hack. I've had the T1, rooted and unrooted. It was ok, but I had plenty of issues with it freezing up. Needing reset. Fonts not rendering right. I've got a Paperwhite, rooted and added to, which is great due to that. But really, I'd prefer to have a device that I DIDN'T have to root to make it work the way I want it to, and KOBO is the only one of the three brands I've tried that fits the criteria.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote