View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #95
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, the speed of the glo is comparable to that. I have a lot of books, and a lot of shelves, and while all my Sony readers had no issues with it, the kobo is absurdly slow. Opening my shelves list takes about two minutes by the clock, which is absurdly annoying. It doesn't even cache it, so if you open a shelf, and go back to the list, it still takes the same two minutes.

I do get the potential problem with cracks, but I've but really not heard of devices other than the nook - which was one if the reasons I didn't get it. If it happens, that will suck, but do far so good. Also I've made a pretty heavy duty case for my reader, and it protects the screen quite well.

Last edited by Kaitou Ace; 07-04-2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Cellphone autocorrect b0rked a bit.
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote