View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #92
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
The Kobo Aura fits the bill perfectly, except for not being a Sony

Well I like it in theory. But I have a kobo glo at the moment, and the software is utter garbage. If it could be hacked to have android or nearly anything else, I would gladly get it, but I don't trust kobo devs. Seriously the amount of glitchy, buggy crap I have to put up with just to read a book is driving me batty.
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote