View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I'm in the do not want or need camp. OTOH, if Kobo implements a file browser like interface using the database as an information source, it would not affect me. OTOH, it would be fun since books purchased from Kobo appear in a single directory with a string of hex characters for a file name with no extension. Still if you are going to fake a file browser, substituting pseudo filenames from information in the database would be doable.

Just another item that I would add to the Facebook stuff on my will never use list.

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote