View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 06:11 AM   #7
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I like your solution, Taming. Unfortunately, I don't have a fixed IP address and my home network travels with my cell phone, a hotspot. I only have about 200+ ebooks now, but I'm hoping for a way to handle a bunch more when I do have more. At the same time, my library is in Calibre too. The shelves alone, not to mention the conversion and filters make it well worthwhile. I'm more interested in what will happen when I start filling up an SDHC card.

That's my interest in it. Beyond the fact that I'm interested in intelligent design and seeing some real benefit from that database. Plus, I think it a better solution than a bog standard file browser.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote