View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:46 PM   #87
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gal_amy View Post
I found out this model doesn't have the back light. Is the Paperwhite bigger? Now I have to figure out if I will use it enough to justify the increase in price.

Are you an avid reader?

I used to be before the advent of the VCR/DVR and Netflix. We don't have cable.
It's heavier and little bit bigger but not by much. It feels solid and I like that. The Paperwhite is front lit comes with a much nicer interface with book covers! You can have custom fonts on it which makes it perfect for me. The difference in screen is like night and day. The Paperwhite screen is so much nicer. It has a higher resolution than the K4.

I read about 110 books a year since I got my Kindle. Reading is pretty much all I do. I don't watch TV though we also have Netflix and channels like that on Roku. We ditched cable last year.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote