View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
I just mentioned in another thread that I have had the loan of a Apple ipad Mini for the past week and have compared it to the Arc, and the Vox. In many ways I still like the Vox and have had few issues with it. The Arc is new and better in many ways. Comparing it to the Apple Mini I can say the Arc wins on the main points for me as the Apples' advantages are wiped away when cost is factored in. The Apple is slightly faster in downloading YouTube videos, has a clearer more pleasant sound, and the video is consistently good. It is in no way easier to use, or more intuitive, they both need a learning curve. Out of the box I like the Apple best, but after a few custom changes to the home screen on the Arc, like using a better wallpaper than the stock one which gives a busy face to the tablet. In actual use the Arc is best especially in book reading where the extra width of the Apple makes it at times awkward to hold. Also its extra size does not translate well to watching videos as a control panel is attached over the video taking this space. With both on full screen the horizontal picture is the identical size.
I would buy the Arc, or simply keep the Vox, the Green Hornet's car just sold for 4 million $ just imagine what the Vox will be worth is twenty or so years.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote