View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #93
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Disagree all you want but the proof is in the science. I suppose you deny global warming as well. You clearly just want to argue about it as you have no proof of your beliefs other that maybes and possibilities and it could be a problem. I'm not playing games thank you.

There is nothing I need to prove and as I said it clearly will not change your mind in any case, suffice it to say that you are good apologist for the industry. Hope it keepd you in a job.

P.S. I must say, your user title is quite appropriate.

Carrry on.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-13-2013 at 10:51 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote