View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #22017
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Rotten day today. Heading towards a tryst with Talisker a tad early tonight. Stella has been trying to soothe me by becoming a lap cat - but the poor baby goes to sleep and "oozes" off onto the floor. Still - the intention is good.

I don't have an Eeyore mug (where did you get yours dreams?) - but I do have an Eeyore "action" figure of sorts - he sits on the arm of my reading chair and cheers me up.
I hope the Talisker helped tonight.

My Eeyore mug was a gift from a long ago fiancé. He was at Disneyworld, said it reminded him of me, so he bought it and had it mailed out to me.

What is the Eeyore "action" figure of sorts like?

Hot chocolate in my Eeyore mug, but it isn't quite doing it for me. I need to think of something else to make.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote