View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #22016
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I don't have an Eeyore mug (where did you get yours dreams?) - but I do have an Eeyore "action" figure of sorts - he sits on the arm of my reading chair and cheers me up.

I have a Zen 'inaction' figure next to my meditation chair. It moves me towards total nothingness daily. Twice daily, actually. Which makes me wonder... nothingness times nothingness? Does that equal somethingness?

I think I need more tea.

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TAO.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	95914  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote