View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #22011
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Whenever my son was fussy, I would read to him. Just the sound of my voice droning on and on would lull him to sleep. When he was very small, I would read the paper or my book outloud.. he didn't know the difference.
Hahaha! Wish I'd though of doing that, instead of the same old kids books over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Bond was awesome. Oh my freaking god it was good.
Definitely one of the best, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I find it the best Bond- film ever. It has all: adventure, goodlooking actors, a believable storyline with some depth, allusions to other Bond- films etc. I would't mind seeing it again. I saw an interview with an actress who, when being asked to play a part in it, immediately said " yes", without looking in her agenda......
I was thinking the same thing - I'd like to see it again already (and not just 'cos I missed a bit by having to take my youngest to the toilets...). Who'd have ever thought Daniel Craig would end up being the best Bond?

Black decaff in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote