View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #5
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I think I've become so used to the size now that it just feels like a phone and couldn't replace my 10.1 inch tablet. Yet at the same time I couldn't imagine having a smaller phone.
I suppose it depends on what you use a tablet for. I rarely use my Nook Color anymore. My 4.3" phone is more handy because it's always with me. Heck, I hardly use my laptop anymore, though I do still need it.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote