View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #164
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Not seen any previous discussion on this, and my searching didn't find any either? To directly answer your question, no it hasn't come up in our discussions over what to put into 0.6. And to be honest I can't think of a single program out there that does give you control over the size of the F&R boxes or makes the F&R text bold?

The only thing I can say is that since the F&R dialog became anchored to the bottom of the screen in 0.5.x it has been very noticeable to me of the F&R no longer being at eye level (where I put F&R for every other application I use). Particularly with large screens as I have, which I find does make it much harder to read. And there is no doubt that if you are trying to replace some text it is all but impossible to identify a straight from a curly apostrophe etc in the font/size when down at the bottom of the screen
The placement of the window causes me no problem - purely poor eye sight.

Actually I've mentioned this a couple of times. The last time being here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=64

meme replied to this post as you did. First time he'd heard of it.

If something could be done about this it would make things a lot easier and make this a near perfect tool.

Regards - John