View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #157
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
Another random idea: Add an option to encapsulate images in svg tags for full-screen scaling (or at least scaling to display size). I'm thinking something like the svg cover option in calibre, but usable for any image in the book, maybe as a right-click option in the book browser. It is tedious to do manually because you need the image dimensions to ascertain a proper aspect ratio (afaik, I'd *love* to hear an alternate solution).

This might be a little late in the game for 0.6, but I'm throwing it out there anyway
I'm afraid this feature while fairly easy to add is going to have to wait for a future release (but it is on the list so we do not forget). We had to draw the line somewhere (both for my sanity and to allow meme to pull together screenshots for the user guide) to get the next release out. Over the next few days we are testing what will hopefully be the final beta build. The last two weeks have added over 100 more fixes, tweaks and some *major* performance improvements...