Thread: Ebook Price War
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #33
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If you (a rhetorical you at this point) have any intentions of ever removing the DRM from your ebooks, doing so immediately after purchase offers you your best chance of success.
That's what I do... for exactly the reason you mention... Currently ADE DRM has been pretty stagnant, which is most of what I get, but there's an escalating battle between Amazon and the tools, so they can quit working at any time... I actually need to update my K4PC and the tools so I can strip my latest freebies. :-)
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote