View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #76
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
Can media queries also be in other non .css files?
Yes, they can be in <link> and <style> tags in the headers of the (x)html documents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
I recommend InDesign despite my problems. It would be perfectly possible to make a beautiful printed book with lots of typographical complexity and then make a well formatted Kindle edition quickly with no html or css knowledge at all. It handles fonts, including embedded fonts if wanted, (even if just used for bullets), TOC, NCX file automatically generated, and the cover. And it covers pretty much all the formatting that is possible with KF8.
I don't doubt it. But as with all Adobe retail products, the question of $$ puts it right out of many people's reach.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote