View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #13
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I am having a different problem with the Android App and sync. It started with the build on August 28 and continues with the Aug 30th build. Every time I get a download, for example, when I buy a new book, or when recommended reads load, my open kepub books are set back to unread.

I can adjust it by setting a bookmark on my Touch or on read.kobobooks.com and syncing. It's such an aggravation that I am reading on my Nexus 7 using the html 5 app on the chrome browser instead.
Sounds similar to my issue here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189351

losing bookmarks in the android app and reverting to page one is a known issue, kobo have confirmed, but cannot say when it will be fixed
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote