View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I just loaded all my books onto a 2nd spare reader I have (PRS-350), and was wondering if there's an easier way to mark which books have already been read instead of opening each one. Within Calibre, I have an extra column for "Read", so is there a way to transfer that info when loading the books?
I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but I would store that information in Calibre instead. You can create a custom column called "Read?" with yes/no as option. In the Sony device interface plugin you can use this column to create collections. This way you're not depending on the device to maintain the information.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote