View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #11
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Given that support acknowledged the problem and stated they are working on it, and that the problem has been present for who knows how many months, I have requested an RMA for the device so I can return it to the store.

Unfortunately it is not working as advertised and Kobo acknowledge the problem. I highly doubt it will ever get fixed, especially since it is an older device (mine still in warranty) and the new line-up now coming out.

Sad but does one risk buying a new Kobo and potentially suffer future issues?
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote