View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #6
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
So I installed the latest desktop version and synced the ereader with it, downloaded the entire library no dramas. Reboot both PC and Kobo Wifi and connect, the Desktop does a quick sync and all good (doesn't re-download my entire library). So I do it again and same result.

Go to the Kobo Wifi on its own and select "Update Library" and the whole damn library re-downloads again. Argh!!!

Edit: I just did a factory reset and reinstalled the Desktop app. Kobo Wifi still re-downloads the entire library when syncing. Well there goes the option of using the sync functionality

Last edited by Solicitous; 08-13-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote