View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Android and Kobo Wifi Sync

Ok up until now when using my Kobo I havent worried about syncing (unless I bought something) and with the Kobo app on my Android, but the other day I bought an ebook on my Android phone, read a little and thought I would sync my library with my wifi and continue reading. Quite successfully has the syncing worked for the Kindle app, so the Kobo should be the same?

Now my Kobo library isn't huge, 56 ebooks on my account. For whatever reason the Kobo loved to download all my ebooks and put them all in My Reading list, so I just "closed" them on my Kobo back months ago and used it as per normal.

When I synced yesterday to get my new ebook and current reading page my entire library downloaded again and stood looking at me in my Reading List.

What I think is happening is the Kobo Wifi is treating each ebook in my Kobo library a new, thus putting it in the Reading List. What options do I have so each time I sync the Kobo Wifi it wont update every one of my 56 ebooks in the library and re-add them to the Reading List (even after I have closed them).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote