View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #50
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAcheson View Post
There are all kinds of manga, only some is aimed at teenage boys. There is girl's manga, for instance, which sells as much as the boys' stuff, if not more. And the styles are really all over the board.

There are also manga titles aimed at every other possible demographic: businessmen, housewives, little kids, grandparents, mah jonng fanatics, foodies, sports fans, pet lovers, everything.
See you learn something new everyday, Now why do I feel like i am forgetting something...

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote