View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #11
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Just curious: which book are you looking at?

I have the first book and the mobi version is a little 'damaged': the images are not supposed to be left-justified, but centered (as they are in later chapters of the same book). The first paragraph style should also be the same as the later chapters, but is not.

In the KF8 version the drop caps are not aligned properly, it drops too far (top of drop cap should align with top of first line of text).
I bought all of the novels but the only one I tried to reload in KF8 was the first book. The drop caps as implemented there make it harder to read, in my opinion. I didn't want to reload other books in KF8 and risk the same result.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote