Thread: CSS Question
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #8
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackibar View Post
...I've tried this code:

<link href="../style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

And I've tried removing the "../" at the front but neither are working! What do I need to change?
Re-read post #2!

When you changed the file name you also removed the "folder" name (the "Styles" section heading in the tree view column is, in effect, a folder). Your link text should be:

<link href="../Styles/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Note that this path is case sensitive. Also, this link entry needs to appear in each and every (x)HTML file that you want the stylesheet to affect.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote