View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #119
CJY
Zealot
CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Try to click the "dictionary select" icon in the dictionary window:
Thanks for you reply - and pic.
Would that be the fourth icon? Ok, if it is, no wonder I missed it as it only pops up some Chinese characters.
Do I guess right in assuming this means that my attempt at installing an additional dictionary has not worked (as in, the Chinese characters line is the 'name' of the only dictionary installed)?

Btw.: I am still on f/w 1.6.

Cheers!
CJ

EDIT: I tried a few other dictionaries and now I can see them in the list... but...
For some reason, whatever dictionaries I have installed, there will always be two lines in Chinese in the list.
Changing between the dictionaries either does not have any effect (though sometimes after a restart) or crashes the file (i.e. takes me back to the main screen).
I guess I have just not been very lucky with the dictionaries I have been trying, or...?
Can someone recommend a (pref. British) English definition dictionary that works?
(sourceforge stardicts seems lost to us now.)

Last edited by CJY; 02-14-2012 at 05:10 PM.
CJY is offline   Reply With Quote